The Daily Drive 12/01/18
Listen to the full show podcast with Sam Stove and Brigitte Duclos:
- Antiques and Collectibles expert Ian Armstrong told us about things that were built to last.
- Movie expert Simon Foster reviewed Darkest Hour and The Post.
- Lexicographer at Large, Sue Butler spoke to us about the history of phrases and sayings.
- Suzanne Mahady from Monash University told us that avoiding gluten isn’t healthy if you don’t have coeliac disease.
- Executive Officer and Editor of the Australian Skeptics Inc Tim Mendham told us why we should be skeptical about Rainbow water – water infused with “love”.
- Life and Wellness expert, and author of the book ‘Shine’, Lyndall Mitchell told us how we can teach ourselves how to relax.
Download this podcast here