The Daily Drive – 12/02/18
Listen to the full show podcast with Nick Bennett on Kayley Harris:
– A father in the U.S has started a club for single Dad’s to learn how to do their daughter’s hair after he realised it was a fantastic time to bond with his daughter… Nick and Kayley talk with Danyelle Connell, a hairdresser who runs her own Daddy Daughter Hair workshops.
– Nick and Kayley speak with Mo Jebara, founder of Mathspace about why paying kids to do their maths homework.
– Nick and Kayley talk to Tom Burns, from Reverse Pools, about all the different options available for people who want to get rid of their pool…
– Nick & Kayley talk to Psychologist, Amanda Gordon, to get all the helpful tips on how to enjoy the global day of love…
– Nick and Kayley speak with Tristen Myers from Sky News Weather about what constitutes a heatwave.
– Nick and Kayley talk to Maggie Scott, co-founder of Parachuute, the carpooling app for parents who are flat out running their kids to sport.
– Nick and Kayley talk to Mark Hedley from the Australian Wool Network, about the current wool industry boom that is struggling to find shearers to keep up with the workload.
Download this podcast here