The Daily Drive – 13/11/17
Listen to the full show podcast with Nick Bennett and Sam Stove:
– Kate Burridge – Professor of Linguistics at Monash University – chats about why swearing might be good for you.
– Pat Carroll talks about ticking “running a marathon” off your bucket list.
– Dr Lyn O’Grady chats about the effect social media is having on Australians.
– Australian Story producer Quentin McDermott talks about the life and career of Mike Willesee.
– Podiatrist Brenden Brown chats about whether ugg boots are damaging your knees.
– University of WA research scientist, Matthew Barrett, has discovered spinifex grass that tastes like salt and vinegar chips.
Download this podcast here