The Daily Drive – 14/02/18
Listen to the full show podcast with Nick Bennett and Kayley Harris.
- Dr James Wierzbicki – Professor of Musicology at The University of Sydney – What makes a good love song?
- Hollee James – Delta Therapy Dogs – The health benefits of having a dog as a companion
- Liz Wilkes – MD at My Midwives – Old fashioned practices vs new practices when it comes to raising a baby
- Natalie Peters – Macquarie Media News Reporter – Winter Olympics Update
- Chris Yan – Head Chef at Lotus Galeries talking Chinese food
- Russell White – CEO at Driver Safety Australia talking road safety and car maintenance.
Download this podcast here